Mandale Mill Parent Teacher Association
Have you got a child at Mandale Mill Primary School, or are you a member of staff? Then you are a member of the Parent Teacher Association.
The PTA is an organisation run solely by volunteers to raise money to help the school provide materials, resources and facilities for the benefit of everyone who uses the school by running a variety of events throughout the school year. More importantly, the activities help to bring parents together and promote good communication between parents and staff while working towards a common goal.
Can you volunteer? Please contact the school office, as whatever help you can give is much needed and appreciated.
What is the PTA?
Mandale Mill Primary School’s PTA is a network of parents, carers, school staff and others who work together to raise money to support our school.
Everyone can get involved, even if you only have a small amount of time to give. It is a great way to bring greater benefits and opportunities for the school and its children and for parents/carers to be more involved in school life.
What does the PTA do?
- Raises funds to help the school provide “extras” for the pupils.
- Runs events for the parents and children.
- Builds networks between parents/carers and teachers to help communicate information, issues etc.
- Organises meetings to inform parents/carers about school related issues and general PTA matters.
- Provides every child with a free bookbag.
- Provides additional funding for transport for Educational outings.
Chair – Mrs. K Mellis (Parent Support Advisor)
Treasurer – Mrs. J. Brown ( Teacher)
Secretary – Mrs. J. Ashton ( Teaching Assistant)